Monday, February 25, 2008

Skiing, Beers, and Mormons

I'm headed to Utah tomorrow to ski for about 4 or 5 days. This will be my first ski trip since Vail last year. Skiing in the Rockies is really incomparable to anything you can find on the East Coast. It's going to be a most righteous trip. I don't have much else to say because I'm afraid of jinxing it, despite my firm disbelief in jinxes. If irony is to be glaring, I'd prefer not to goad it on a public forum. So, all I can say is that I'll bring back pictures of skiing, beers, and Mormons.

And I apologize for not posting much lately. I have some things in the works but no time to work on them. Sigh, I know; a blogger palliating his laziness with extenuating circumstances is about as pathetic and dull as watching Tron on a nice Sunday afternoon.

No comments: