Friday, July 06, 2007

ETCW! - Not for the squeamish

I went and got the old blog MPAA-rated over at Mingle^2. Here's what I got:


Online Dating


Mingle2 - Online Dating

This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:
fucking (11x)
shit (6x)
fuck (5x)
shitty (2x)
dick (1x)

I actually laughed when I saw this come up. I'm pretty proud of the 16 utterances of "fuck", and the single "dick" to top it off is appropriate---though things have been twice the fun since my Moroccan boyfriend Michael moved in, if you know what I mean. And a big thanks to Mr. Kevin, Esq. for blowing my cover, by the way.

6 comments:

adspar said...

I was wondering what happened. The Cola Wars have ended.

Brice Lord said...

Only a fool would think they've ended. A fool.

Anonymous said...

Maybe Mr. Kevin, Esq. didn't know that the blog was a secret? Perhaps Brice Lord should have mentioned that before Mr. Kevin, Esq. began drinking scotches with Michael?

Brice Lord said...

Gee, I wonder who "anonymous" is...?

Perhaps Brice Lord didn't mention it to Mr. Kevin, Esq., but then again, perhaps he did and Mr. Kevin, Esq. had a momentary lapse of judgment due to the quadruble portions of scotch they were serving at the wedding.

Erm said...

Scotch? Wasnt it the Whiskey Sours that did him in?

Anonymous said...

What free software is good to make ringtones for iPhone? I use Microsoft, not Mac.



________________
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url]