Friday, July 06, 2007

ETCW! - Not for the squeamish

I went and got the old blog MPAA-rated over at Mingle^2. Here's what I got:


Online Dating


Mingle2 - Online Dating

This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:
fucking (11x)
shit (6x)
fuck (5x)
shitty (2x)
dick (1x)

I actually laughed when I saw this come up. I'm pretty proud of the 16 utterances of "fuck", and the single "dick" to top it off is appropriate---though things have been twice the fun since my Moroccan boyfriend Michael moved in, if you know what I mean. And a big thanks to Mr. Kevin, Esq. for blowing my cover, by the way.

4 comments:

chuck zoi said...

I was wondering what happened. The Cola Wars have ended.

Anonymous said...

Maybe Mr. Kevin, Esq. didn't know that the blog was a secret? Perhaps Brice Lord should have mentioned that before Mr. Kevin, Esq. began drinking scotches with Michael?

Brice Lord said...

Gee, I wonder who "anonymous" is...?

Perhaps Brice Lord didn't mention it to Mr. Kevin, Esq., but then again, perhaps he did and Mr. Kevin, Esq. had a momentary lapse of judgment due to the quadruble portions of scotch they were serving at the wedding.

Anonymous said...

Scotch? Wasnt it the Whiskey Sours that did him in?