Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Still not sure why I care, but...

It's like almost midnight, and the stupid Warriors/Jazz game is only at half-time. This comment is weird for two reasons.

  1. I don't really like basketball, especially the NBA.
  2. I've never even been to Oakland/SanFran nor Utah (or "ni...ni..." for you Spanish-speakers)
So why should I care so much about whether or not a team from a town I've never been to that I've admittedly never heard of until the playoffs wins or not? That's a horrendous sentence, I'm sorry. But not as sorry as you were when you clicked on that Hammer Bros. link in the Pop Quiz #2 post, sweet jesus.

I'm exhausted from working a 12-hour day, so I'll conclude by saying that the world should all work in the same time zone even though it would mean those wacky arabs and asians working in perpetual darkness just so that I could catch the end of this game instead of finding out tomorrow morning that the Warriors blew the game with their a) missed free throws b) sloppy ball-handling or c) awesome haircuts. That is, of course, if my computer is able to load ESPN.com's usual video and advertisement orgasm. I blame the lingering ghost of Kenny Mayne's smugness for that, by the way.

Anyway...uhh...Go Warriors!


UPDATE: GOD DAMNIT!.

No comments: