Wednesday, April 04, 2007

A new leader in the Expedia Challenge!

I've heard from a lot of people that they've tried to beat adspar's time in this contest, but just couldn't breach the 48 hours mark. Well, this marks a welcome sea change in adspar's impregnability. He can kiss that free case of beer goodbye.

Clocking in at a particularly grueling 48 hours and 30 minutes, beating the previous leader by 20 minutes in his trip to Dhaka, Bangladesh, is Brice Lord.

The trip:

Washington Dulles (IAD) -> Chicago O'Hare (ORD) -> London Heathrow (LHR) -> Islamabad-Rawalpindi (ISB)

48 hours 30 minutes

The proof:


Since I don't want to win my own game, I'll give everyone until Monday to beat my time. If no one has beaten me by then, I will receive a free slap on the back and a night of self-stimulatory romance. Let the game continue! (If you're new to the game, scroll down for the gist, etc.)
Note: All new entries will require a screenshot as proof. Just hit the PrintScreen/SysReq button and paste the image into a powerpoint file, then email the file to endthecolawars at gmail dot com. Also post your trip time in the comments of this post or the original post. And good luck fuckers.

3 comments:

chuck zoi said...

6. The contest ends Friday, March 30.

Brice Lord said...

That was easy enough to fix.

I was out of town on Friday, so the contest was extended.

Anonymous said...

New Entry (I think this is the winner):

DC -> Chicago
Chicago -> London
London -> Islamabad Rawalapindi

Total Duration 51hours and 38 minutes.

The proof has been emailed to Brice Lord.